What Protein Should I get?
The most important protein to get is something for post workout. This is the most crucial time to consume a high quality protein shake. We recommend Peptopro, Bovine Serum 1, and Oatmuscle. This will give you high quality peptides (better than whey) and a mass amount of growth factors. Combine with Oatmuscle for the perfect post workout shake!
When should I take Depo-Nitrolase 250?
Take 1 or 2 capsules of Depo Nitrolase 250 with every protein meal, including protein shakes. The bottle should last you about 1 month. Take on workout and non workout days.
Can I test positive for steroids by taking any of your supplements?
No you will not test positive. Our products are DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS, not anabolic steroids
Do you sell a cold, low heat,, low-acid, raw, unpasteurized whey protein?
One of the most commonly asked questions about whey protein is this….. Do you sell an undenatured, cold-processed, unpasteurized whey protein?
I get this question a lot hence I am going to elaborate a little more into detail. FACT: There is no such thing as 100% undenatured protein powder and/or unheated protein powder. There is no such thing as “raw” whey protein powder.
FACT: USDA law requires that all dairy products, which includes whey protein to be pasteurized. The only approved method of pasteurization is heat pasteurization. The USDA sets the law at the temperature and time it must undergo the heat. All the whey protein companies use the same temp and time. This denatures the protein somewhat, but not completely. Next the protein powder must be converted from a liquid to a powder. How? Spray drying, which also involves heat. Another denaturing step.
Now let’s talk turkey. Because the marketing guys that try to sell their cheap whey protein as either: undenatured, raw, cold process, chill filtration, or whatever they are going to continue to spew their junk at you.
Here is what you ask to one of these companies claiming they sell these types of whey proteins.
1) Ok if you’re protein is raw does the USDA know about this?
2) What method do you use to kill e.coli, and salmonella, because I don’t want to die from taking a product that I’m using to improve my health?
3) What is the percentage of Immunoglobulins is in your powder? Because if it is not higher than 3% than it’s just a regular old whey protein.
4) How do you get the powder from liquid to powder because as far as I know there are only two ways: spray drying and freeze drying and by looking at your powder I can tell its not freeze dried and spray drying involves heat..so please explain?
5) How do you prove your whey protein is hormone free? Because as far as I know rBST is undetectable in tests.
6) The FDA does not allow the term “grass-fed”. How come you still use it? and where is the proof it is from grass-fed cattle….do you have a government FDA or USDA certificate…because as far as I know these government agencies do not issue them….they only issue organic?
7) Cold-filtered whey protein…I didn’t know their was a “hot filtered whey protein. Exactly what are the temperatures of both?
All of these questions above are questions that these companies cannot answer. They’ll say its proprietary info or flat out just like to you. The fact of the matter is that all whey proteins MUST
1) be HEAT pasteurized.
2) Spray dried (using heat)
These two steps denature the proteins somewhat, but not all the way. They must be done because its the only way the USDA will allow whey protein powder to be sold.
If you’re looking for the best, least undenatured protein available then of course you want our native whey protein. We are the ONLY company to test the immunoglobulin content by a 3rd party. (lab test is on the site)
How come you dont sell a pre workout with caffeine?
Because those types of supplements are junk and a scam. Caffeine supports a release of cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone. which is a muscle wasting hormone. Why on Earth would you want to waste muscle? Other supplement companies only care to give you a “amped” feeling and really dont care about your health our your muscle growth. We here at Proteinfactory.com dont follow fads or try to rip you off by selling supplement containing caffeine. Instead we sell high quality products like our TECTANIC. That is a true preworkout supplement. Loaded with high quality nutrients to help you get stronger for your workout..