In keeping up with our tradition of introducing the most cutting edge products in the industry, Proteinfactory.com is pleased to introduce chewable creatine tablets. Each tablet contains 3 grams of Creapure brand creatine monohydrate. Creapure is the highest quality creatine in the world. These chewable creatine tablets are convenient to use and make taking creatine monohydrate very easy. Much easier than mixing creatine powder with water or a protein drink.
What Are Creatine Tablets?
Creatine tablets are tablets made with 3,000 mg of creatine monohydrate and 3,000 mg of dextrose combined with a flavor system.
Dosage: chew 3 creatine tablets per day for at least 8 weeks. Then if desired, take 2 to 4 weeks off. Then cycle back on. These are the strongest creatine tablets on the market because each tablet contains 3,000mg of Creapure.
Why Chewable Creatine Tablets And Tablets vs Powder
We wanted to invent a way that people could consume creatine monohydrate more easily. Some people find it difficult to drink creatine monohydrate powder, therefore by making a chewable tablet lemon-flavored, it would make it much easier to consume creatine.
Who Should Use Chewable Creatine Tablets?
- Any wanting to increase muscle mass and strength such as athletes, bodybuilders, powerlifters, recreational novices, and people wanting to combat sarcopenia.
- Men or women. there is absolutely no difference between creatine made for a woman or a man. They are both exactly the same thing.
- Anyone that wishes to increase weight. These chewable lemon-flavored creatine tablets are factually one of the best natural products to gain weight. Each tablet also contains 3 grams of dextrose, which is a high glycemic carbohydrate that helps the creatine “work” better.
- This product is recommended for anyone over the age of 18. Senior citizens can use this product as well. Some seniors have seen incredible results from using creatine monohydrate.
- Do not use this product around the use of caffeine. Some research has shown the caffeine reduces the effectiveness of creatine. Be careful of pre-workout supplements with caffeine.
What Should One Expect To See?
After a week, strength, muscle hardness, and better workout pumps will be noticeable. After 2 weeks bodyweight should increase due to the increase in muscle mass that most likely is common with creatine usage.
Are there side effects?
Because this is a natural product, side effects will not occur. Some people complain about “water weight gain” with the use of creatine monohydrate, but that is due to cheap Chinese creatine. High-quality Creapure creatine monohydrate will not cause water weight gain. These are the best creatine monohydrate tablets on the face of the Earth.
Pro Tips From Alex Rogers, owner of Proteinfactory.com
Statement from Alex Rogers
“These chewable creatine monohydrate tablets are awesome. They taste great and are super convenient. You will see results fast with these chewables. Here is a little tip for everyone. First off, just a warning, do not use creatine with caffeine. Second, combine these tablets with your protein drink. I personally do pomegranate juice, Peptopro, and these tablets pre-workout. Creatine is not a stimulant but in my opinion, gives you a nice pump in the gym. Without question, creatine is a no brainer of a product, and not you really do not have an excuse not to use it. And for those of you looking for a weight gain pill and are tired of using bogus products…well this is your answer. I can guarantee that if you use this product for 8 weeks, the scale is going to go up. “
For more information on creatine check out this article.
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.