When you buy a hydrolyzed protein the most important thing to look for is the average molecular weight and amino nitrogen and total nitrogen. Not knowing these numbers is like buying gasoline for your car and not knowing the octane level. Our Hydrolyzed 1400 has an average molecular weight of 1400 daltons, which means on average you have 14 amino acids linked together. The chart below gives you the molecular weight distribution and peptide profile. No other hydrolyzed protein on the market gives you this information.
- 2lbs of protein
- About 30 servings per bag
- No flavors or artificial sweeteners
- Mixes easily with a spoon or shaker up
- Less than 1 gram of sugar per serving
- 150mg of calcium per serving.
How To Use This.
- Because of the bitter taste, hydrolyzed protein 1400 cannot be used alone. It is best to mix Hydrolyzed 1400 with other proteins such as our whey isolate or Heliogen casein.
- Try to start with 25% hydrolyzed protein and 75% of good tasting protein until you get used to the taste
- If you want to use 100% Hydrolyzed 1400 you will need to dilute it. You can try 20 oz of Gatorade with 1/4 cup of Hydrolyzed 1400. Even more liquid is fine as long as you drink it all. This would make a good post workout drink. Combine Creapure to this as well.