Project X Nootropic PWO covers all the bases a good PWO should contain, but this PWO takes it a step further and also uses unique ingredients such as Lions mane and Zynamite®. Swedish Supplements has developed a unique product for those of you who are looking for the latest in PWO.
The PWO segment is constantly evolving. Some things are constant, and the ingredients make up the backbone or base of a solid PWO. Project X Nootropic PWO from Swedish Supplements has a solid backbone and contains all the expected basic ingredients.
Project X have no less than 13 active ingredients that include creatine, beta-alanine, citrulline and caffeine. All are added in accurately measured dosages. In addition to these ingredients, you will find what makes this PWO so unique and it is substances such as Linons mane, citicoline, Zynamite® and Yerba Mate. These ingredients make this product stand out from the crowd. Lions Mane have in studies shown to improve mental focus and alartness, physical performance, it has positive metabolic properties aswell. Citikolin is a chemical form of choline and is considered a potent nootropic brain health nutrient. it increases the activity of mitochondria in cells and elevates levels of ATP. The effect is more focus and energy at the same time. Zynamite® is a interesting compound from Mango leaf. It is an all-natural evidence-based nootropic and sports performance ingredient, supported by several clinical studies. Zynamite® is used to energize mental and physical performance formulations. Among the benefits for sport performance is decreased lactate levels, increased VO2 max. increased peak power output.
Project X Nootropic PWO contains, among other things, a high dose of caffeine and therefore you should always start with half the dosage to evaluate your tolerance. Mix a serving and drink about 20 – 30 minutes before training begins. Enter the zone of raw focus and strength.
Lions Mane (Hericum Erinaceus)
- Yamabushitake mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) improved lipid metabolism in mice fed a high-fat diet
- Increase in muscle endurance in mice by dietary Yamabushitake mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) possibly via activation of PPARδ
- Anti-fatigue activities of polysaccharides extracted from Hericium erinaceus
- Dietary Supplementation of Hericium erinaceus Increases Mossy Fiber-CA3 Hippocampal Neurotransmission and Recognition Memory in Wild-Type Mice
- Composition and antioxidant activity of water-soluble oligosaccharides from Hericium erinaceus
Zynamite® (Mangifera indica L)
- Acute Effects of a Polyphenol-Rich Leaf Extract of Mangifera indica L. (Zynamite) on Cognitive Function in Healthy Adults: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study
- Enhancement of Exercise Performance by 48 Hours, and 15-Day Supplementation with Mangiferin and Luteolin in Men
- Mangifera indica L. Leaf Extract in Combination With Luteolin or Quercetin Enhances VO 2 peak and Peak Power Output, and Preserves Skeletal Muscle Function During Ischemia-Reperfusion in Humans
- A Single Dose of The Mango Leaf Extract Zynamite ® in Combination with Quercetin Enhances Peak Power Output During Repeated Sprint Exercise in Men and Women
- Supplementation with a Mango Leaf Extract (Zynamite®) in Combination with Quercetin Attenuates Muscle Damage and Pain and Accelerates Recovery after Strenuous Damaging Exe