In light of the new studies just published on LJ 100, I have decided to put together a potent stack.
How to use:
Take 3 capsules of Unleashed Daily
Take 2 capsules of LJ 100 daily (4 can be used)
Take 1 capsule of E suicide or Adex (started on Day 31)
What you get 3 bottles of Unleashed (3 month supply)
2 bottles of LJ 100 ( 3 month supply at 2 capsules per day.)
1 bottle of e suicide or ADex ( to be used 1 month AFTER starting Unleashed and LJ 100)
STUDY 1: LJ100® for Aging, Active Men
“Effect of Eurycoma longifolia standardized aqueous root extract–LJ100® on testosterone levels and quality of life in ageing male subjects: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multi-center study.” Food & Nutrition Research 2021, 65: 5647
In this clinical trial, 105 male subjects aged 50–70 years with testosterone levels <300 ng/dL were given 100 mg of LJ100®, 200 mg of LJ100®, or a placebo daily for 12 weeks. Results:
- There was a significant increase in the total testosterone levels at week 12 in the 100mg group and starting at week 4 for the 200mg group compared to the placebo group.
- No significant between-group differences in free testosterone levels were observed; however, there was a significant within-group increase starting at week 4 in the 100 mg group, and starting at week 2 in the 200 mg group.
- The AMS and FSS showed significant reduction in total scores at all time-points within- and between-group in both LJ100® groups.
- DHEA levels significantly increased within-group in both LJ100® groups from week 2 onwards.
- Cortisol levels significantly decreased in the 200 mg group, while muscle strength significantly increased in both LJ100®groups at week 12.
- Conclusion: Supplementation of 200mg of LJ100® increases serum total testosterone, reduces fatigue, and improves the quality of life in ageing men within only 2 weeks.
STUDY 2: LJ100® for Sexual Health in Men with ADAM
“A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of LJ100® and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM).” Maturitas 145 (2021) 78–85
In this 6-month, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 46 subjects were randomized into four groups: Control, 200mg LJ100® (EL), Circuit Training (CT) and CT + 200mg LJ100®. Results:
- Erectile function improved in the LJ100® groups.
- CT+EL group showed the most significant results in improvement in International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5), Aging Male Scale (AMS) and total testosterone.
- Conclusion: 200mg LJ100® plus concurrent training improved erectile function and increased total testosterone levels in men with ADAM.
STUDY 3: LJ100® for Enhanced Fitness in Aging Men
“Exercise associated or not to the intake of Eurycoma longifolia improves strength and cardiorespiratory fitness in men with androgen deficiency.” Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 42 (2021).
In this 6-month, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 46 subjects were randomized into four groups: Control, 200mg LJ100® (EL), Circuit Training (CT) and CT + 200mg LJ100®. Results:
- Isokinetic peak torque of the knee extensors increased in the CT (14%) and CT + EL (17%) groups, the isokinetic peak torque of knee flexion increased in the CT + EL group only.
- Testosterone levels were correlated with isokinetic peak torque of knee extension and flexion.
- Subjects of the CT (27.3%) and CT + EL (36.1%) groups decreased the symptomatology of ADAM.
- Conclusion: This study demonstrated the benefits of CT and EL consumption as a non-pharmacological treatment for ADAM.
STUDY 4: LJ100® Protects Reprodutive Hormones in Young Men
In this double blind, placebo-controlled, matched-paired study, 32 males received 600 mg/day Eurycoma longifolia or placebo for 2 weeks. Results:
- LJ100® supplementation significantly increased Total Testosterone (+15.21% vs -2.78%), Free Testosterone (+34.12% vs +4%), and estradiol levels (+31.1% vs 20.2%) compared to the placebo.
- There was no change in luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and sexual hormone-binding globulin, suggesting a lesser role played by Eurycoma longifolia in activating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis in the young adults.
- The raised testosterone levels may be due to a greater rate of hormone production via the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis.
- The supplementation of Eurycoma longifolia for two weeks demonstrates steroidogenic effects on young men were dose-related as the earlier study with 200mg did not show significant changes.
- Conclusion: The raised testosterone following LJ100® supplementations could benefit muscle and strength gain in young adults.
STUDY 5: LJ100® for Modulating Menopause Symptoms for Women
“Efficacy of Labisia pumila and Eurycoma longifolia standardized extracts on hot flushes, quality of life, hormone and lipid profile of peri-menopausal and menopausal women: a randomized, placebo-controlled study.” Food & Nutrition Research 2020, 64: 3665
This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 24-week study enrolled 119 healthy women aged 41–55 years experiencing peri-menopausal or menopausal symptoms and supplemented with 400 mg L. pumila + 100 mg LJ100® or placebo. Results:
- At week 12, significant improvements in hot flash symptoms were observed in the active group compared to placebo.
- Significant improvements in MRS and MENQOL scores at weeks 12 and 24 were observed in both groups, respectively.
- Luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone levels were significantly reduced at weeks 12 and 24 in the Nu-femme™ group, with no significant changes in placebo group.
- Serum LDL-C and triglycerides were significantly reduced at week 12 in Nu-femme™ group; but no changes in placebo group.
- Conclusion: 400 mg L. pumila + 100 mg LJ100® may support reduction in hot flashes and improvements in hormone and lipid profile in healthy peri-menopausal and menopausal women.