The top 3 testosterone supplements are LJ100, Tribulus from Vemoherb, and Testofen from Gencor Pacific. When looking for a testosterone booster it is very important to look for branded ingredients. HP ingredients make a testosterone ingredient called LJ100. However it is very though to find because there are so many rip off versions of long jack that the Chinese make and low quality supplement companies use instead of a high quality long jack supplement like LJ100. HP ingredients actually makes there own consumer supplement so that you are guaranteed real LJ100 instead of cheap Chinese material. Here it is. Keep in mind this is the 450 mg serving size. Thus you are getting the super potent capsule. HP ingredients DOES make a 100mg capsule size, but for maximum effect, get the one below.
Remember I’m a supplement expert with over 15 years experience in buying and manufacturing supplements. Anyone can recommend a supplement but isnt the next question always, “What BRAND is the best?”. Well that is the problem. You have sites like examine.com that tell you about the ingredients but stop there. That is pretty much worthless because you have no clue what to BRAND to BUY after that. So you’re left with searching forums and asking self-proclaimed experts or looking at reviews that most of the time are biased. The real answer is to ask an expert like myself. Asking questions on a forums only gets you amateur consumer responses which is quite frankly a ridiculous way to take a recommendation with something you’re putting into your body. But you’re in luck because I am a REAL supplement expert. I have over 10 years dealing with FDA lawyers, manufacturing consultants, employing dietary supplement experts, knowledge of the Code of Federal Regulations 111’s for dietary supplements, and much more! I am a qualified supplement expert manufacturer, not just a science guy. I am the real deal when it comes to recommending quality supplements because I take it a step further and recommend a brand and give you the reason(s) why!
Testosterone rules, no doubt about it. Take 600mg of testosterone a week (anabolic steroids) and you are going to grow some muscle. But for those of you who do not want to take the illegal, unhealthy, and some might consider the cheating route, there are natural testosterone dietary supplements. Testosterone supplements are meant to some way or another raise your testosterone level, the same way as anabolic steroids do. These testosterone supplements are natural. They all come from some sort of natural source. Typically if I was like most schmucks that write articles about supplements for magazines and other media outlets I would not start to talk about all the different types of testosterone ingredients. Products like tribulus, Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia, Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA™, Epimedium, Chrysin, and Cnidium Monnieri ™. But unlike most wanna-be supplement experts I go deeper than that. Because the fact of the matter is that first and foremost I believe in quality and real research, not the bullshit you see in the magazines. So this article is going to take a look at the best raw materials, like LJ100. Just like I did with my weight loss article a few weeks ago, this article is going to cover the best raw ingredients for helping out your testosterone in your body.
The best way to find the best products in capsule form is to search for an individual ingredient. Here’s some logic for you. When you buy something over the counter for pain you buy either Tylenol, Advil, Releve, or something like that. And do these products contains several ingredients? No. They are one ingredient only. So the same should go for testosterone pill products, when you look for a testosterone product look for single ingredient products, good luck.
Thus here is a list of some of best testosterone products available today.
- LJ100 manufactured by HP ingredients. LJ100 is a long jack supplement. It’s the only one that’s backed by research that is shown to legitimately raise testosterone levels in the blood by a significant amount. I googled LJ 100 and found some company’s selling it. But the best place to buy it would be from the company themselves.
- Testofen manufactured by Gencor Pacific. Testofen is a fenugreek extract. In clinical studies it raised testosterone by 98%. Once again watch out for Chinese produced fenugreek extract. Here is the brand I recommend.
3. Tribulus. Specifically the Vemo brand. . There is 1,000 kinds of Tribulus supplements, literally. And most of them are coming out of China. I would only use one brand. Even more disturbing is how they tested other company’s products and found very, very small amount. Here is the brand I recommend.
BOGUS & SCAM TEST BOOSTERS
Here are some bogus testosterone supplements. These products are a complete waste
- Zinc, magnesium, and aspartate otherwise known as ZMA.
In 2004, a study funded by a research grant from another supplement producing company with 42 resistance trained males showed that ZMA supplementation had no significant effects on total and free testosterone, IGF-1, growth hormone, cortisol, the ratio of cortisol to testosterone, or muscle and liver enzymes in response to training. No significant effects were observed in changes in strength, upper or lower body muscle endurance, or anaerobic sprint capacity .
In another study done in 2006, a team of German scientists conducted a study on the effect of ZMA and testosterone levels in the body. The result showed an increase in zinc secretions in urine making it much darker like blood, but no effect on the level of testosterone in the body
- Prohormones. These are essentially dangerous Chinese produced chemicals. Supplement company’s that sell these just try to make a fast buck playing russian roulette with your health. It is illegal to sell prohormones but supplement company’s and distributors continue to do so. The FDA is constantly seizing them.
- Gamma O. This product comes from rice bran oil. Its been around since the 1980’s. Never proven to work. One supplement company tried to resurrect it recently. Pretty funny.
- Kitchen Sink testosterone products. These are testosterone products with a ton of ingredients in them. Ie everything tossed in but the kitchen sink!
Here’s an example of a Kitchen Sink Testosterone Supplement (over 15 different ingredients, total stupid) . All of these materials are from China. I highly recommend avoiding these Chinese manufactured supplements.
|Servings Per Container56
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Magnesium(as Magnesium Oxide)
|Zinc(as Zinc Aspartate)
|Copper(as Copper Gluconate)
|Super Duper Phase Hormone Optimizing Blend:
|Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized To 40% Furastanol Saponins), Fenugreek 4:1 Extract (Seed), Tongkat Ali 20:1 Extract (Root)(Eurycoma Longifolia Jack), Red Clover Extract (40% Isoflavones), Chrysin, Kudzuroot (Pueraria Lobota)(40% Isoflavones), DIM (Diindolymethane), Avena Sativa 10:1 Extract (Aerial Parts), Zinc (As Zinc Testosterone Supplements, who’s got the best, what works, what doesn’t, and what not to use.
In conclusion when choosing a testosterone supplement look for ones that have branded ingredients in them. I think these products do work. If you think that they are going to have steroid-like gains think again because they aren’t. I love how I read in the supplement magazines how these products work like steroids or “Increase testosterone by 1000%!”. What bullshit. Don’t believe it. If you buy a testosterone supplement you get a libido increase and very small strength increase. For muscle gain, your lucky if you gain 1 or 2lbs of solid muscle. But overall I think everyone should cycle in a testosterone supplement at least 2 or 3 times a year.
The benefits of LJ100
- The only patented and branded long jack supplement
- free of impurities
- free of synthetic materials
- backed by research
- potent 450mg serving size
- helps support libido and sports nutrition.
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.