Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate (ATP supplement) can be used for lean muscle building and energy, It is distributed and manufactured by the TSI group. They have branded ATP & called it PEAK ATP.
From their website….
“PEAK ATP® is a clinically validated and patented form of Adenosine 5’-Triphosphate (ATP supplement) Disodium shown to improve body composition and athletic performance by increasing muscular excitability, blood flow and recovery.*
Within the cell (intracellular) ATP is well-known for acting as the primary source of cellular energy. Yet extracellular (outside the cell) ATP is just as important. Levels of ATP supplement in the blood are responsible for controlling muscle excitability, directly stimulating growth within the muscles.*
PEAK ATP® (atp supplement) increase levels of extracellular ATP. As a result, it enhances muscular growth, power, and strength, while improving recovery — allowing athletes to push themselves to new frontiers.* Importantly, PEAK ATP® is the only form of oral ATP delivery shown to enhance athletic performance and body composition.*”
This is the brand I recommend.
Study shows effects of oral adenosine-5’-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained athletes:
- Increases total strength by 147%.
- Increases power by 30%
- Increases lean body mass by 100%
- Increases muscle thickness by 96%
- Read More >>
Peak ATP (ATP Supplement)
- The main stimulating agent telling muscle to contract is calcium
- Calcium and glucose within the cells are boosted by extracellular ATP
- Muscle filaments increase and the velocity of the contraction when intracelluar calcium levels rise.
- Muscle strength and power are directly impacted by these two factors.
- endothelial derived hyperpolarizing factor (EDHF).* Extracellular ATP causes capillaries to synthesize and
- Both of these substances are potent vasodilators and increase blood flow.* Potent vasodilators and increase blood flow are caused by these substances.
- Increased blood flow facilitates the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells and the removal of metabolic waste, benefiting nearly every tissue in the body.*
Activates Anabolic Signaling*
- Protein is the building block of muscle. Therefore, to gain lean body mass and increase muscle thickness, the body needs to have sufficient amounts of protein available.
- ATP stimulates protein synthesis, helping build new muscle tissue.*
TAKING IT A STEP FURTHER WITH MY REVIEWS BY RECOMMENDING A BRAND!
Remember I’m a supplement expert with over 15 years experience in buying and manufacturing supplements. Anyone can recommend a supplement but isnt the next question always, “What BRAND is the best?”. Well that is the problem. You have sites like examine.com that tell you about the ingredients but stop there. That is pretty much worthless because you have no clue what to BRAND to BUY after that. So you’re left with searching forums and asking self-proclaimed experts or looking at reviews that most of the time are biased. The real answer is to ask an expert like myself. Asking questions on a forums only gets you amateur consumer responses which is quite frankly a ridiculous way to take a recommendation with something you’re putting into your body. But you’re in luck because I am a REAL supplement expert. I have over 10 years dealing with FDA lawyers, manufacturing consultants, employing dietary supplement experts, knowledge of the Code of Federal Regulations 111’s for dietary supplements, and much more! I am a qualified supplement expert manufacturer, not just a science guy. I am the real deal when it comes to recommending quality supplements because I take it a step further and recommend a brand and give you the reason(s) why!