A new era of higher quality protein powders are upon us. This is the world’s first phytosterol free protein blend of whey isolate and micellar casein. This new protein powder does not contain any soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin which BOTH contain phytosterols. If you do not know what phytosterols are, I suggest you read this article a wrote a few months ago…(click link below)
To sum it up. Years ago I blew the lid off the protein industry by exposes the ugly truth that soy lecithin, a common ingredient in whey protein powder contained estrogenic like mimickers called phytosterols.
However the supplement industry pulled a fast one and tried to fool everyone by using sunflower lecithin as the substitute for soy lecithin. Well, not so fast evil supplement companies, because Proteinfactory.com is here to save the day, and I exposed the truth that SUNFLOWER lecithin contains just as many phytosterols as soy lecithin.Well, not so fast evil supplement companies, because Proteinfactory.com is here to save the day, and I exposed the truth that SUNFLOWER lecithin contains just as many phytosterols as soy lecithin.Click To Tweet
Therefore my goal was to create a protein blend of whey isolate and micellar casein that was phytosterol free, or soy lecithin and sunflower lecithin free.
By using this phytosterol free protein powder we are hoping users will experience the following:
1) More muscle: Less estrogen in the body equals more muscle. Collectively, humans subject themselves to endocrine disrupters everyday. Outside chemicals found in cosmetics like perfumes, deodorants, and soaps, have verified endocrine disruptors in them.
2) Less fat. It is very important for women to avoid phytosterols as much as they can as well. High estrogen levels make it easier for fat to be stored on the body. In addition of course muscle is harder to increase. Women who have naturally higher levels of testosterone have more muscle and less fat.
The following products do not have any added soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin.
- Advanced BCAA
- Leucine Peptides
- Hydrolyzed whey protein 520
- Mod6 Carb Complex Carbohydrate Supplement
- Silk Cocoon Protein Powder
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.