A Colombian fitness model, trainer and bodybuilder. Anllela Sagra is known for her fitness program and is sponsored by 1UpNutrition.
Anllela Sagra has an Instagram page with over 1 million followers.
Anllela Sagra was a fashion design student who would model a few times a week. What started as an attempt to further her modeling career, she started working out. She fell in love with weight lifting. As the passion grew, she began working out regularly. The results led her to understand the human body more thoroughly and how it responds to new or different training programs.
Many people told her to stop the working out. That it would ruin her modeling career. She made the difficult decision to not listen, and to follow her passion. She worked hard and gained more and more confidence in the gym. This led her to entering fitness competitions.
Anllela Sagra has a Youtube Channel but it looks like she has not posted a video in over 2 years. Not sure why she stopped making videos.
Here are some questions and answers that I found in a video she answered.
- Anllela Sagra’s favorite color is white
- Her favorite number is 6
- She works about twice a day usually 90 minutes at a time. (No wonder she’s in such good shape!)
- She started working out about 6 years ago
- Anllela weighs 130 lbs
- Her birthday is October 6th and she is 24
- Her perfect date is going to Disney World
- When she’s not at the gym she loves to eat
- She likes her abs the most and hates her armpit the least
- She wears a little makeup when she works out
- She gets her abs from her diet. That is 80% of it she says
- She cycles her carbs to get her abs. She does not eat carbs when she works out
- The supplements she uses are 1 up nutrition.
- She loves to sing
- The first thing she does when waking up is drink coffee
- She does not seeing doing anything else
- Her favorite place in the world is Disney World
Modeling to Fitness Model
In 2013 Anllela Sagra entered her first fitness bikini competition. She finished 3rd place. Since she had only been in the fitness world a short time, the results surprised her. What surprised her more were the comments from the big names and judges. This success combined with the passion led her to the tough decision to move from modeling to fitness modeling full time.
She believes that there is no such thing as luck but opportunities. It is your decision if you want to take a chance on them. She decided to take the opportunity and jump into the possibilities and believes that it is the best decision she ever made.
To work her lower body (working the glutes is her favorite) Annllela focuses on more classic moves such as squat variations, deadlifts, hip thrusts and weighted kickbacks. She uses these as her main building blocks for building an athletic physique.
For upper body exercises, she uses lighter weights and even her own body weight. These exercises can include push-ups, pull-ups, bicep curls along with shoulder presses.
To help create a strong core she will do exercises such as hanging leg raises and crunches.
- Believes in hard work and dedication to reach goals.
- No excuses
- Believe in yourself, even if others don’t.
- Always seek to improve and help others by leading by example.
These philosophies combined with dedication and discipline has made Anllela Sangra a household name. Not just in Brazil, but around the world.
Since 2013 Anllela has been inspiring many people with their own fitness journeys. This is evident with her many followers on social media. In less than a year she had more than one million followers. Anllela has created several workout and fitness programs to help people reach their fitness goals.
- Transformation Program – designed to help meet individual goals for both men and women. This program focuses on a carb cycling diet, high-intensity weight training; and ab-ripper circuits
- Ultimate Home Transformation Program – build lean muscle while burning body fat using minimal equipment and body weight exercises
- Booty Blaster – define your glutes and legs through weight training and bodyweight exercises to burn lower body fat
- Ab Ripper – Perform this routine to keep your core shredded and to promote back strength
She is sponsored by a bunch of supplement companies that sell protein powders and other various muscle building supplements.
Do the work. See the results.