Many people are looking for casein protein recipes, here is a great one from our social media head… https://www.instagram.com/WillSquat4Cupcakes/
These rich, flourless, fudgy buff brownies are easy to make & taste freaking amazing!
🍫Protein Fudge Brownie Recipe🍫
•2 Tablespoons coconut oil
•1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Chocolate Premium Baking Chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips work well too!)
•3/4 cup coconut palm sugar (Other sweetener options: Stevia blend or regular sugar if desired)
•2 large eggs
•5 Tablespoons @ProteinFactory Micellar Casein Grass Fed Protein Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 pan parchment paper or tin foil, with some overlay for easy removal. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips with coconut oil and melt together in 30 seconds increments, stirring every 30 seconds. The mixture should be silky smooth.
3. Pour the mixture to a large mixing bowl and add eggs and coconut palm sugar and mix until fully incorporated. Add the protein powder and stir VERY well, until the batter is no longer lumpy. Pour into lined baking dish. Optional: sprinkle a few extra chocolate or peanut butter chips on top.
4. Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes. Check brownies around the 20 min. mark. Stick a fork into the center of the brownies, cooking them until the fork comes out fairly clean. They will be a little soft and sticky, until they cool. The brownies may not look ‘fully cooked’ but once you put them in the fridge, they will firm up.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan completely. Transfer to the fridge to chill for 1 hour. Slice and enjoy!
6. Brownies can be kept for up to 5 days in the fridge and freeze really well.