Copycat Lenny & Larry’s Complete Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. This is a must try recipe if you love peanut butter. Soft, tasty and packed with protein.
•3 Tablespoons coconut flour
•1 scoop @ProteinFactory Micellar Casein Protein Powder
•2 Tablespoons peanut butter
•1 Tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
•1 Tablespoon vanilla
•1-3 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut or almond milk
•Optional: Couple peanut butter chips or tablespoon of chopped peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add coconut flour and protein powder, mix well.
3. Add peanut butter, agave or maple syrup, vanilla and 1 T. of the milk and mix very well, until a crumbly texture remains. Using a tablespoon at a time, add milk of choice until a thick batter is formed. Make sure batter isn’t too dry or too wet.
4. Form into a ball and flatten out into ½ inch thick circle. Place onto the lined cookie sheet. Top with peanuts or peanut butter chips if desired.
5. Bake for 8-9 minutes, just until the cookie looks cooked and is still soft. Do not over cook. Always better to undercook than overcook.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
7. Eat right away or put in a baggie and enjoy it later!
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.