Protein Snack Mix Recipe:
2 Tbs. melted coconut oil
½ c. dark chocolate chips, melted
2 Tbs. cacao powder
1 scoop Protein Factory Mega Whey-Chocolate
½ c. peanut butter
2 T. Truvia
8 c. Chex cereal (I used even mix of wheat, corn and rice)
3 scoops Protein Factory Mega Whey-Chocolate
2 T. ground flaxseed
2 T. wheat germ-honey crunch
2 T. Truvia-brown sugar blend
1. In a microwave safe dish, melt dark chocolate chips in 30-second increments (for about 1 min.)
2. In a separate large bowl, melt coconut oil. Mix in chocolate chips, peanut butter, cocoa, 1 scoop protein powder and Truvia.
3. Add Chex cereal, mix well.
4. In a gallon size zipper bag add 3 scoops protein powder, flaxseed, wheat germ and Truvia-brown sugar. Shake well.
5. Add chocolate covered Chex cereal to powder mixture in gallon size zipper bag. Shake well until all cereal has a thin coating of protein powder mixture.
6. Spray cookie sheet/pie plate with coconut oil.
7. Pour coated cereal mix onto cookie sheet/pie plate.
8. Refrigerate for 5-10 min.
Recipe Yields 8 Servings