Beef Protein should not have fillers in it. Most beef protein powders sold today have OTHER ingredients in them besides beef protein. Here is a list of those other things to look for and avoid.
1) Hydrolyzed gelatin (pork by product)
2) Hydrolyzed collagen (pork skin)
3) Glycine. Amino spiking ingredient
4) Tyrosine. Amino Spiking ingredient
5) Creatine. Spiking Ingredient.
6) Rice Protein. Not beef..duh.
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.