Sports nutrition supplements are a multi-billion dollar industry. Tons of supplements are being sold on a daily basis. Good quality sports nutrition supplements can help you achieve your physique goals, whether it is to lose weight or to gain muscle. However, it is never easy to gain muscle or lose weight. Typically for the beginner, the muscle gains or fat loss comes easy. But for the experienced people out there the body seems to tend to want to stay the same. Understandably so as the body does not “like” muscle mass. The more muscle mass you have on your frame, the more energy, it takes for you to live. That is why the body is always breaking down muscle mass.
For fat loss, it is even harder. Not only do you have to fight your genetics and daily food intake, but you have to fight every day outside factors such as cosmetics, age, and stress. When you reach that level where you gains have stopped most people turn to supplements.
Unfortunately, good quality sports nutrition supplements are very hard to find, and cheap low-quality sports nutrition supplements are very EASY to find.I've put together a list of the 13 best supplements you should have to trigger some lean muscle gains and fat loss.Click To Tweet
13 of the top sports nutrition supplements to use.
13. L-Arginine/L-Citrulline Combo. Scientifically proven to be ergogenic.
A quality amino acid manufacturer Kyowa Hakko came out with a combo of L-arginine and L-citrulline and showed that it increased nitric oxide bioavailability in the body. See study here. But on the website they do not give you supplement companies whom you can buy this from. Thus, I did the grunt work for you. Here is the brand you must buy to get the Kyowa Hakko L-citrulline and Ajinomoto L-Arginine and not some cheap Chinese amino acids.
Here is the brand I recommend.
12. Digestive Enzymes for protein. Protein IS the reason you gain muscle. So the more you can utilize than you normally could would help increase protein synthesis. Nothing beats our Depo Nitrolase 250. Use it when you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (as long as there is protein in that meal).
11. Beta-Alanine. Supplementing the body’s beta-alanine stores increased muscle buffering capacity and resulted in greater physical working capacity, enhanced endurance, and delayed fatigue.* This sports nutrition brand is the ONLY one you should get. Here it is.
10. Capsimax. Love this product. Take it BEFORE you workout to accelerate fat burning. Great alternative to caffeine if you like to “FEEL” something when you workout. Very, superb supplement from a great company called Omni Actives. Here is where to get it.
9. CeraSport. NEVER, I say, NEVER underestimate carbs. Always try to combine carbs with protein pre workout. Stack Cerasport, Tectanic Red, and Capsimax pre workout, and it’ll be the best pre workout you’ve ever had!
8. Spirulina. I consider this one of the world’s healthiest things you can consume. Made in Hawaii. Loading with vitamins and minerals. Use this INSTEAD of that krappy vitamin pill you swallow every day. Naturally occurring vitamins are the way to go, not synthetic.
Here is the brand to get.
7. Testosterone Supplements. If you’re trying to gain muscle, I should not have to tell you that testosterone plays the biggest role in MORE muscle and less fat. For men and women. I recommend a stack that can be found here. This is an experimental sports nutrition stack.
6. Beef Protein. Beef puts on muscle. Besides a nice juicy steak from Old Home Stead Steakhouse in NYC which I freakin love, nothing beats Muscle Shake. We get it right from New Zealand, so it is grass fed and hormone free. Get Muscle Shake here
5. Bio Serum. An elite protein supplement. A TRUE protein supplement. People rave about this stuff. It is a must for all muscle seekers. Loaded with protein subfractions and you just can’t get this from regular protein powders.
4. Creapure. Still the ONLY proven muscle building supplement on the face of the earth. Incredible right? Well, it is true. The ONLY legal muscle building supplement you can buy
3. Tectanic Red. The ONLY supplement with a guaranteed nitrate level. The best “pump” supplement you can buy.
2. Advanced BCAA. I constantly have to remind people, and I’m going to remind YOU right now. BCAA’s are the building blocks of muscle. So many people will buy creatine, test supplements, other crazy supplements before this. You should NOT. BCAA’s come before everything else. You cannot make them on your own; you have to eat them. Simply adding this to your normal protein shake to jack up the BCAA content. This is probably my favorite product, and I consume it every day!
And the #1 supplement that should be in your daily routine…….
Peptopro. A true protein supplement, high end, nothing like it in the world, and a results producing protein. Nothing beats it. Use it post workout with Advanced BCAA and you cannot do any better as far as protein powders go. Destroys the competition!
Protein Powder. I have to go with Peptopro on this one. It is a TRUE protein supplement. Unlike whey protein which technically is a whole food, you consume whey when you drink milk for example. Peptopro cannot be bought or consumed by eating food. I love it and its the best pre-digested protein on the planet.