A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article about increasing your growth hormone. Well I tried this for myself and all I can say is that you MUST try it. My bench went up by 15 lbs and reps increased. I love when stuff happens like this because at 45 years old gains are far and few in between if any. I highly recommend you try this and you might see some gains.
Here is what I did.
- I only eat dinner. Fasting increases growth hormone.
- When I eat dinner it’s mega high in protein. Probably like 150 grams.
- I workout around 6 pm when I get home from work. Still, nothing to eat from that day. Last time I ate was dinner.
- Workout. Working out increases growth hormone. ….especially on an empty stomach.
- I come home and I have a massive post workout drink with the following.
Native Whey Protein Concentrate 50 grams
Now I dont have the same shake everyday, but this is typically what I’ll have.
Then I’ll eat dinner which is your basic good dinner. For example Salmon and brussel sprouts.
Then I go to bed around 10 and right before I go to bed I”ll have the Alpha GPC, and the L-Dopa.
You can buy the Alpha GPC and L-Dope from Proteinfactory.com. I put them in a stack and discounted it.
Try this out for a month or two and let me now how you make out. Good Luck
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.