Are you tempted to try a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM), but aren’t sure about the possible SARM side effects? For those of you who don’t know, SARMS are semi-legal performance enhancers that can help develop considerable muscle mass, strength, endurance and are also effective at losing fat. They are often compared to steroids, because of the similar effects that they produce. However, what makes them a better choice is the smaller chance of experiencing side effects. However, it’s certainly advisable to gain some knowledge about them before begin a cycle. In this article I will provide you with high-quality information about the potential side effects of using SARMS, and ways you can avoid them. SARMS like Ostarine, LDG-4033, RAD 140, and YK11.
LIST OF POTENTIAL SARM SIDE EFFECTS
- VIRILIZATION – Female users need to pay close attention when using SARMS. Just like using steroids can cause the development of masculine features by reducing the femininity of the user, the same can happen when using SARMS. What makes a major difference is the fact that a female would have to use large doses of SARMS for a prolonged period of time in order to experience these symptoms. Therefore, in this regard SARMS are even less harmful than Anavar, which is known in the bodybuilding circles as the best steroid for women due to its mild side effects.
- BALDNESS – For people who have a predisposition to balding, SARMS can speed up the process. Again, the same side effects a person can experience on steroids, apply to SARMS as well. The good thing when it comes to balding is that SARMS are not very androgenic, and balding is associated with products that have higher androgenic properties such as Dianabol and Anadrol. Therefore they are safer to use than steroids in this regard.
- GYNECOMASTIA – The fact that SARMS have a 10:1 anabolic to androgen ratio makes them much safer to use when it comes to gynecomastia issues or water retention as well. The estrogen in your body will not raise significantly, and therefore the feminizing effects that occur when taking injectable testosterone or oral pills such as Dianabol don’t have a chance to develop at moderate doses. If these side effects do occur, it is easy to treat them by taking an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex, Clomid or Tribestan.
- SUPPRESSION OF NATURAL TESTOSTERONE – SARMS can cause the suppression of natural testosterone if the cycle last for a long time (6-12 weeks, depending no the product). Ostarine can suppress natural testosterone production in a similar way that Winstrol does, as both products have a highly anabolic effect. A product called SARM S-23 should be avoided for this very reason, as it greatly supresses testosterone production in the body. Because of these potential side effects, it is advised to do a Post Cycle Therapy after longer cycles, and sometimes even after a cycle of 4-5 weeks as a general precaution.
- BLURRED VISION – This side effect has caught the attention of many on the internet and spread like wildfire. No one wants to risk their vision for bigger muscles! This is a completely natural response. Some users of Ostarine on internet forums reported having this issue, that resolved after discontinuing the usage of the product. It is interesting that this side effect didn’t occur in clinical trials, but it’s still worth mentioning.
For the highest quality SARMS click the link below
To sum up the SARMS side effects, they are generally the same ones that are associated with using steroids. The positive thing is that for a person to experience them it would a very non-sensical approach. For any reasonable person who uses these products at moderate doses and for a few weeks, there is no danger of serious side effects. I hope this article has helped you learn more about SARM side effects.